The OTC 2939 men’s bilateral hernia truss has been designed to support most common reducible inguinal and scrotal ruptures. The design of this truss allows the specially shaped scrotal pad to self-align and maintain its proper position, thus applying support as a constant, unified stable force. The components of this support are made from the highest quality materials to ensure comfortable and reliable wear.
Indications Listed Below
• Effective in relieving discomfort while treating inguinal or scrotal hernias
• 1 3/4" wide elastic band with adjustable key hole buckle for quick and easy application
• Adjusts easily to provide the ideal amount of compression
• Elastic adjustable perineal understraps can be tightened or loosened to increase or lessen support
• Lightweight and comfortable to wear
• Inconspicuous under clothing