The OTC 2372 lightweight canvas ankle splint can be used for either therapeutic or preventative support for the ankle. It is effective in stabilizing the ankle joint following severe sprains, tendonitis or after cast removal. The rigid pre-bent metal stays provide excellent side-to-side support. The stays also help the splint control rotational strains on the ankle, and they provide resistance to inversion and eversion. The lace front facilitates application and post-swelling adjustment.
Indications Listed Below
• Durable lightweight canvas material, flannel lined for wearing comfort
• Four shapeable metal stays can be contoured for a custom fit
• Front lace closure allows for adjustable degrees of support
• Floating tongue eliminates pressure over top of foot
• May be useful in milder drop foot conditions
• Latex free