The OTC 2453 lightweight clavicle strap holds the shoulder area in the correct position to help promote the healing process following a clavicle or shoulder injury. It can also be used to help correct simple bad posture. The strap has a figure-8 design for easy application, and varying degrees of support can be obtained by adjusting the tension of the shoulder straps.
Indications Listed Below
• Provides support and stability to the clavicle and shoulder area
• Wide, comfortable figure 8 shoulder straps minimize binding
• Easy grip buckle fastening and adjustment provide excellent fit and maintain even support
• Extra long straps can be trimmed as necessary
• Can be worn inconspicuously under clothing
• Latex free