The perforated suede finish glove provides support and compression to the wrist, wicking away moisture for long term wearing comfort. The anatomically designed metal splint prevents painful wrist flexion, and holds the wrist in a comfortable, neutral position to help relieve pain and promote healing.
Indications Listed Below
• Durable suede finish glove is perforated and lined for comfortable, long term wear
• Lacing closure tab provides uniform compression and support
• Hook-and-loop fastener permits easy, one-handed adjustment and closure
• Preshaped metal splint is removable for additional contouring if necessary
• Stabilizes the joint and promotes healing