Powerstep SlimTech 3/4 Length Orthotic Supports; versatile support for a 'sure fit' in a broad range of shoes.
Powerstep's original orthotic insert design in a 3/4 length is versatile to fit in a variety of shoes. Bi-layer design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. VCT® cushioning in an ultra-thin design. Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
An ideal 3/4 length orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet.
SlimTech 3/4 is available in seven sizes.
- Strong, prescription-like foot support calibrated with flexibility for comfort
- Heat and friction-reducing antimicrobial fabric for dryness
- Heel cradle and platform to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
- Fully cushioned insole cover to enhance comfort from heel to the ball of the foot
- Slim, tapered design
Powerstep SlimTech 3/4 Length Uses:
- Arch Pain - strain or inflammation at the arch of the foot. Often caused by a structural imbalance, an injury or Plantar Fasciitis.
- Flat Feet/Fallen Arches - arches have collapsed and the bottom of the foot is nearly complete or completely in contact with the ground.
- Heel Pain - discomfort is experienced when weight is placed on the heel. Often caused by overuse, repetitive stress or Plantar Fasciitis.
- Plantar Fasciitis - painful condition of the foot where the plantar fascia (connective tissue running along the bottom surface of the foot), becomes inflamed Often caused by the poor foot biomechanics, over-pronation or strain.
- Morton's Neuroma - painful condition where a nerve becomes irritated or swollen. Typically develops at the ball-of-the-foot between the 3rd and 4th toes.
- Metatarsalgia - pain or inflammation under the matatarsal bones resulting in aching, sharp, or burning pains in the ball of the foot.
- Bunions - bony prominence by the big toe on the inside of the foot. Commonly caused by wearing improper fitting footwear or poor boot biomechanics.
- Ankle and Knee Pain
Cushioning and Support Level:
3 out of 5
Intended Shoe Styles:
Dress, Casual, Athletic, and Motion Control Shoes
How do they work?
Powerstep orthotics were developed by a doctor of podiatric medicine to provide a unique foot support system that goes beyond "foot comfort". Powerstep orthotics can actually relieve pain and even prevent it from developing! Unlike standard insoles, Powerstep products take foot comfort and support further. Their unique design provides real support and stability to allow you to do the things you love, pain-free.
Powerstep orthotics support the foot with a polypropylene semi-flexible plastic arch support that is encapsulated between two layers of foam cushioning. An open arch area fully supports the foot and arch with enough spring and flexibility to maintain proper foot function and alignment. Powerstep is flexible enough to be comfortable, yet firm enough to achieve proper support.
Application Instructions for Full Length Orthotics:
Remove your shoes' existing insoles if possible. Insert the Powerstep orthotic into the shoe. If necessary, trim edges to fit using existing insoles as a guide for trimming. Ensure the orthotic is situated against the back of the shoe, hold the orthotic in place and slide the foot into he shoe.
Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
|Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Supports|
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe||Product #s|
|ASM||4 - 4.5||6 - 6.5||5012-03Asm|
|A||5 - 6.5||7 - 8.5||5012-03A|
|B||7 - 8.5||9 - 10.5||5012-03B|
|C||9 - 9.5||11 - 11.5||5012-03C|
|D||10 - 10.5||12 - 12.5||5012-03D|
|E||11 - 11.5||13 - 13.5||5012-03E|
|F||12 - 13.5||14 - 15.5||5012-03F|